How to Get Residency in the USA - The EB5 Visa
If you are looking to live in the USA, with residency rights, then the EB-5 Regional Center Investment Visa is one of the fastest ways to achieve this result. There are significant benefits to residency in the US, not least not having to regularly re-apply for a visa as you do if you are not a citizen and wish to stay in the US - with no guarantee of being granted the visa.
The EB-5 visa allows permanent residency (Green Cards) for you, your spouse and children under 21 by investing into a US government designated 'Regional Center' program.
With the EB-5 visa you have the option to take a job, run a business or retire and live anywhere in the USA. As a permanent resident you have access to all benefits enjoyed by US citizens. Your children can attend schools or universities with the same rights as US citizens. These rights do not end after they turn 21, they stay with them for life.
Your children have the advantage of job opportunities in the US with each member of the family being able to apply for citizenship having held their green card for a five year period.
The Advantages of the EB5 Regional Centre Program are:
1. Permanent residency for you and your family.
2. Access to benefits enjoyed by US citizens.
3. Freedom – no need to manage investment on a day to day basis.
4. Flexible - no requirements for age, business experience, or language skills.
5. No requirement to be constantly present in the United States.
6. Maintain business and professional relations in your country of origin should you so wish.
You can request a full brochure on the Visa and the investment process here.